Valerie Erwin / Director of Administrative Services
Summary of Qualifications
Valerie Erwin has more than thirty years of hand-ons administrative experience in private and public agencies, and in for profit and non-profit organizations. She specializes in organizational and project management, grant writing and program administration, quality assurance, budget development and monitoring, and event planning and cordination.
Valerie possesses strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills. Her wide range of professional experience provides the backdrop for a no-nonsense approach to support operations with the development, implementation, review, and improvement of administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Executive Administrative Services Manager, AP Triton
- Owner, Executive Administration and Support, LLC
- Executive Assistant / Bookkeeper, California Fire Chiefs Association
- Community Outreach Manager, Elk Grove Food Bank Services
- Assistant to the Fire Chief, Cosumnes CSD Fire Department
- President, Administrative Fire Services Section (CalChiefs)
- Public Relations Assistant, MedicAlert Foundation
- School Secretary, Don Pedro Elementary School and Argus Continuation High School
- Underwriter, Kemper Insurance Company
- Certified Administrative Professional, International Association Administrative Professionals
- Organizational Management certificate, International Association Administrative Professionals
Organizations and Activities
- Conference Coordinator, Administrative Fire Services Section (AFSS) North
- Board Member, Elk Grove Community Garden
- Advisory Board Member, Elk Grove Food Bank Services
- Volunteer Coordinator, Elk Grove Food Bank Services
- Labor and Delivery Coach, Parent Resource Center
Note: This is a brief summary of Ms. Erwin’s CV. A complete version can be made available on request.